More CatalunyaCaixa Scholarships are Open again this 2012-13
We are proud to announce that "CatalunyaCaixa" (one of the most important savings banks in Spain) has again selected CSIM as an Excellence Master and has given the master two (2) new scholarships for students with Spanish nationality to help local students to access high level programs.
Each scholarship will consist of 5.000,- €
Part of this money must be dedicated to paying the tuition fees of the master.
The rest will be put in a bank account of CatalunyaCaixa in the name of the student for general expenses.
The two scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria that candidates must fulfil:
- Must have a Spanish nationality.
- Must register CSIM in full-time dedication.
- Must have an Excellent Academic CV.
- Must become a client of CatalunyaCaixa if awarded with the scholarship.
The two students with excellent CV will be selected out of a ranked list.
Candidates must send their application e-mail to the secretary of the department before June 30, 2012.
The application e-mail must include:
- Full Name and Surnames
- A statement asking to include your application for the scholarship
- Telephone number in case we need to contact you
NOTE: Your application will only be valid if you have successfully fulfilled your registration process to CSIM and have provided all the paperwork that has been asked in the process.
The results will be notified in July via the CSIM web site (final date pending).
For more information please contact the secretary.
- The decision on the winners of the scholarships will done by an Evaluation Committee constituted by the Direction of the Master and Fundació CatalunyaCaixa, as proposed by the direction of the master, and this decision will be final.
- These scholarships are incompatible with any other scholarship or funding aid of any private or public funding entity, except in the case where CatalunyaCaixa may expressly authorise the compatibility.
- The Evaluation Committee reserves the right to dismiss any application with insufficient information with regards to its evaluation. Should any special cases appear the Evaluation Committee will analyse them individually.
- Provision of these scholarships is subject to current tax regulations.
- Applying to these scholarships implies acceptance of these rules. Any unforeseen aspects will be resolved by Fundació CatalunyaCaixa.